Friday 30 March 2018

LTS Explosive

I recently picked up one of the LTS Explosive rods from Sean Stanton at FrancNSnealda.com and I can't wait to try it out properly. I had an hours casting practise with it last week and I must say I was really impressed with what it is capable of.
The LTS Explosive 12ft 6in. Casting made easy!
I use smaller rods more than the big 14ft or 15ft rods and I will now have a real beast of a go to rod for my salmon fishing. It's a very powerful rod  for just being 12ft 6in in length. It certainly made casting effortless when I tried it out with a Rio Scandi and T Tip attached. I really can't wait to get out there and have a full day's fishing with it with the proper matching line from LTS. Hopefully it will be appearing in a number of my Blog posts this season with a salmon or two on the end of my line.


Sean Stanton, the head ghillie on the Ballogie Estate fishings has the full range of LTS rods as well as their lines, reels and clothing available from his on-line shop at Franc N Snaelda. If you are on the look out for a new rod then have a look at these. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment